Master of Business Administration

PROGRAM DETAILS

Duration              : 2 Years Full Time, Regular

Affiliated to          : MD University, Rohtak

Approved by        : AICTE

Running Since     : 2007

Intake                   : 120

Specializations Offered (Dual):

Finance    •    Marketing    •    HR    •    IB    •    IT

 

COURSE CONTENTS

The MBA programme comprises of four semesters spread over two years. The course curriculum is designed and modified / improved by the MD University from time to time. During second year, a student can pursue dual specialization out of Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, International Business, and Information Technology as offered by M D University, subject to minimum number of students opting a specialization.

ADMISSION PROCEDURE

For admission applicant should have minimum 50% marks in graduation from any recognized university or as specified by AICTE / HSTES / MDU from time to time.

75% admissions are done through centralized counseling conducted by HSTES every year. For the same, applicant should apply at HSTES website & select “Ramanujan College of Management”. For remaining 25% of seats, candidate should apply directly to the Director, Ramanujan College of Management in the prescribed format available with Information Brochure or on college website along with required documents.

FEE STRUCTURE

Fee structure is as per guidelines of Haryana Govt. State Fee Committee & MD University. Fee is to be paid on annual / semester basis payable in the months of July, November & April.